Thank you for your interest to become a Guest Posts contributor to FTD, with over thousands of unique visitors per months.
Few guidelines are given below that You must have to follow and it will help you to get easily approved your post on FTD blog platform.
On this page, you will find information on our article requirements, article types, styles and formats and the qualities of a good article.
Article Requirements for Guest Posts:
- Posts must be More than 1000 words:
- Posts must be on-topic: All Guest Posts will be accepted and reviewed by us Also. If Posts are off topic, will be rejected immediately.
- Posts must be original: It should be unique content written for Fuckthedepression.com. Guest Posts cannot be republished at any time and should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog.
- Posts should be non-promotional: (No affiliate links at all). Only Your Bio Or Your Website links will Have Appeared.
- Posts are unpaid: We can provide only Back-links right now.
- The post may be edited: for spelling, grammar, content, context, markup and optimization for SEO.
Okay, So In order to Optimize our content for the Search Engines, we need to have a nice tidy format to the content. Please Follow the Below given guide for Article formatting:
- Introduction of Topic, and Problem
- Middle – Main Body Part
- H1, H2, H3 headings
- Bullet Points
- End – Conclusion
- Summary of body parts.
- Call to action
- Leave a comment, ask questions, take action. Ask the reader to do something.
Get Started Now!
Mail Us Your Post at [email protected]
Need Help! Click Here